At our core, we're jet ski people. THE jet ski people, if we say so ourselves. We know everything there is to know so that we can ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment.
THINGS TO KNOW
- To operate a jet ski you must be at least 16 years or older with a valid driver's license and parental or a legal guardian's consent. Parents or guardians must be present to sign for driver.
- Any children must be at least 30lbs to ride a jet ski.
- Our jet skis can seat up to three people with a weight limit of 400lbs collectively (best suited for two adults and a child).
- A Certified Jet ski Instructor (CJI) escorts each trip to ensure safety and fun. They know the waterways and the jet skis so that they can help out if needed. (We'll stay out of your way, we promise!)
- Minimal rental times last 1hr 15min. For longer rentals please contact us.
- Jet ski tours are available upon request. Visit our Nature Tours page for more information.
RATES (Per ski)*
1 person/ski- $100
2 peOPLE/ski- $110
3 peOPLE/ski- $115
*An additional $20 switching fee is applied for split rides. Military discounts available with current/valid active or reserve ID card.
JET SKI TRIP TIMES**
Please arrive 20 minutes early for paperwork and a brief safety video.
**Our jet ski rentals are by reservation only. We recommend calling a day or two in advance to ensure availability of desired trip time. Please call for current available time slots.