We're tucked away in Skull Creek, a few paddle strokes away from Pickney Island National Wildlife Refuge. This easy accessibility and beautiful scenery makes our little paradise niche hard to beat. Around here, dolphin sightings are a daily occurrence and the richness of the Lowcountry nature is a sight like no other.
THINGS TO KNOW
- To rent a kayak you must be at least 14 years or older with a parental or a legal guardian's consent. Parents or guardians must be present to sign for rider.
- Any children must be at least 5 years old to ride a tandem kayak with an adult, to ride on their own kids must be at least 12 years old.
- An instructor will go over paddling instructions and will show you a route prior to sending you on your trip.
- Minimal rental times last 1hr. For longer rentals please contact us.
- Kayak tours are available upon request. Visit our Nature Tours page for more information.
RATES (Per Hour)*
Single kayak- $30
Tandem kayak- $50
*Military discounts available with current/valid active or reserve ID card.
KAYAK TRIP TIMES**
Please arrive 20 minutes early for paperwork and brief paddling and route instructions.
**Our kayak rentals are by reservation only. Please call a day ahead for morning trips; for afternoon trips please give at least 4 hours notice.