A little workout and a lot of fun, our paddle boards are a great way to get up close and personal with Lowcountry nature. Our location on Skull Creek offers easy access to the water and beautiful scenery to explore.
THINGS TO KNOW
- A Paddle Board Guide will go through proper paddle techniques and use of the board. You'll be a pro before you know it!
- Any children must be at least 14 years old to use a paddle board.
- Our paddle boards hold one person with a weight limit of 250 lbs.
- We will always try to get you to the calmest waters for your enjoyment and ease of learning.
- Minimal rental times last 1hr. For longer rentals please contact us.
- Paddle board tours are available upon request. Visit our Nature Tours page for more information.
RATES (Per Hour)*
Paddle Board Rentals - $40
Paddle board Tours - $55
*Military discounts available with current/valid active or reserve ID card.
Paddle Board TRIP TIMES**
Please arrive 20 minutes early for paperwork and brief paddling and route instructions.
**Our Paddle Board rentals are by reservation only. Please call a day ahead for morning trips; for afternoon trips please give at least 4 hours notice.