We want our customers to have a pleasant and enjoyable time when riding with us. Below are a few policies to help keep us running safely, smoothly and efficiently so that we can better serve you.
- We require any jet ski cancellations to be made at least 6 hours in advance. Any cancellation less than 6 hours before scheduled rental time will result in a $50 per ski charge. We plan for the number of guides and equipment needed based on advanced reservations, so if any changes need to be made, you must do so within the cancellation window.
- If we cancel your trip due to weather you will not be charged and we'll do our best to reschedule you so you don't miss out!
- Storms and inclement weather usually travel quickly over the island and sometimes only hit certain areas. If you're concerned about the weather please give us a call and we will let you know what's going on in our riding areas.
cost for Damages
- Our jet ski instructors attend every trip to ensure safety. In the event any damages occur to jet skis or other rental equipment pricing is as follows:
- $50 for every square inch of fiberglass damage to jet skis (to be measured by a Sea Monkeys Staff member and confirmed by the patron).
- $500 for waking the fuel dock, public fishing pier or the bridge. Waking is defined as
- $300 for beaching a jet ski. Beaching is defined as
- We require reimbursement at full cost for replacing any kayaks or paddle boards.